- Something fishy in Year 2 - a trip to Blue Reef Aquarium!
- Hampton Court - Year 4 walk in footsteps of Henry VIII
- Sensational skiing - another great trip to Alp D'Huez
- Moon Buggy Races - Year 2 design project
- Bulldogs win the treat! Fun and games at Frankie's Fun Factory!
- Snowman theatre trip - Nursery and Reception head to the Mayflower.
- Year 4 visit Intech, Winchester - Science in action!
- Year 3 go Greek! Ancient History comes to life in the Middle School
- Y5 visit Beaulieu House - a visit to Victorian times!
- December - a magical time at Stroud!
Stroud is an exciting school where children thrive in our unique family environment.
In May 2012 Stroud became the Preparatory School to King Edward VI, Southampton. This move brings together two highly successful Hampshire independent schools and we look forward to the next exciting chapter in the history of Stroud.