Honesty, Respect and Happiness are the core values that underpin our school. As the Preparatory School for King Edward VI Southampton we have now become a school that enables and prepares pupils throughout nursery, primary and secondary education phases. Our impressive facilities allow for true learning outside of the classroom, the value of which is now proven in our pupils' success at 11+, 13+ and scholarship assessments. Your journey through Stroud starts here, the next step is to book a visit and a school tour by calling Tina our registrar on 01794 528350 or using the 'contact us' link below.
|Curriculum||School News||King Edward VI|
News at a glance...
- Stroud Host Their First Inter-School Cross Country Meet
- Y4 - Year 4 get hands on at the Winchester Science Centre.
- Y5 - A Victorian Day Out to Beaulieu Palace House
- Y8 - Year 8's Medieval Trip to Salisbury Cathedral
- Y4 - A Visiting Viking comes to Year 4.
- Y1 - Year 1 enjoy their day at the Hawk Conservancy
- Children in Need - Over £1000 Raised for Children in Need!
- Operation Christmas Child
- YR - Reception at Hilliers
- Y6 - ICT in Action!
- Y2 - A fantastic and memorable day at Windsor Castle.
- Y7 - Year 7 explore Shakespeare in Stratford, Castles in Warwick and so much more!
- Y8 - Year 8 make tracks in Dartmoor.
- Y5 - A day of barefoot computing in Year 5.
- Y2 - Year 2 Walk in the Footsteps of Kings at Portchester Castle.
- Y6 - Year 6 enjoy their science trip to Paultons Park!
- Y5 - It's all about the Aztecs in Year 5.
- Y4 - Year 4 enjoy their day at Butser Ancient Farm.
- Y2 - Year 2 spend the day as Knights and Princesses!
- Meet our new Alpacas - Dodds and Nod!