Stroud is an exciting school where children thrive in our unique family environment. In May 2012 Stroud became the Preparatory School to King Edward VI, Southampton. This move brings together two highly successful Hampshire independent schools and we look forward to the next exciting chapter in the history of Stroud.
11+ Scholarships 2016 - Available to external candidates for pupils currently in Year 6 or Year 7 - for further details please click here.
OPEN DAY - Saturday 5 March 2016 - 10.00am - 1.00pm. for further information or to book a tour, at either 10.00am or 12.00 noon, please contact the Registrar on 01794 528360
|Curriculum||School News||King Edward VI|
News at a glance...
- Stroud Host Their First Inter-School Cross Country Meet
- Y4 - Year 4 get hands on at the Winchester Science Centre.
- Y5 - A Victorian Day Out to Beaulieu Palace House
- Y8 - Year 8's Medieval Trip to Salisbury Cathedral
- Y4 - A Visiting Viking comes to Year 4.
- Y1 - Year 1 enjoy their day at the Hawk Conservancy
- Children in Need - Over £1000 Raised for Children in Need!
- Operation Christmas Child
- YR - Reception at Hilliers
- Y6 - ICT in Action!
- Y2 - A fantastic and memorable day at Windsor Castle.
- Y7 - Year 7 explore Shakespeare in Stratford, Castles in Warwick and so much more!
- Y8 - Year 8 make tracks in Dartmoor.
- Y5 - A day of barefoot computing in Year 5.
- Y2 - Year 2 Walk in the Footsteps of Kings at Portchester Castle.
- Y6 - Year 6 enjoy their science trip to Paultons Park!
- Y5 - It's all about the Aztecs in Year 5.
- Y4 - Year 4 enjoy their day at Butser Ancient Farm.
- Y2 - Year 2 spend the day as Knights and Princesses!
- Meet our new Alpacas - Dodds and Nod!